Sunday, 18 March 2007

Lucindale Field Days

The last few days I have been away from home at the Lucindale Field Days. As staying home is one of my favourite things this wasn't the most enjoyable experience for me. I went anyway and it was an experience. The numbers of people attending were down and I didn't make a huge amount of sales. I did make an ok number of sale and I had lots of good feedback on my toys. It is good to have other peoples opinions so I know whether I am making toys only I like or if they are going to appeal to a variety of people.


This is my set-up at Lucindale. I was outside (cheaper) but tried to make it pretty ( I just love bunting!).



Here is a view down one of the streets. It really is a huge setup with lots of stalls. I don't think I would do a filed day again (mostly because I just like staying at home), but it was a good experience. Anyway, tomorrow I am back at school and sewing, sewing, sewing. Hopefully I will have some exciting pics to post soon!

1 comment:

Rosie said...

looks like the field days were fun! I just love your pickle sticks- they make me happy each time I visit your site!