Friday, 23 March 2007

Scrappy Cabin Challenge

Over at Melly & me there is a Scrappy Cabin Challenge going on. To make a log cabin block from the scraps we create when we sew. I thought this was a great idea as I create huge amounts of scraps and I never have enough things to do with them.



This is my very first block I made with recent scraps. I am going to try to upload them to the flicker group but I am still new to all that, so it may take me a while.


This is a cute fish I made yesterday. He is not a gold fish despite the fact that I made him out of orange felt. I have been interested in embroidery more ever since we started studying it in class.


This little bunny is a favourite of mine with her cute little dress. She has a couple of sisters almost done who I hope will visit this page when they are done. Aside from these little projects I have been working on a final project for school. I am pretty excited about it and hope to finish it soon so I can share it!

1 comment:

sheila said...

I love the scrappy cabin piece! I knit have thought about making a cabin blanket, so it always fun to see the cabin style in other materials.