Tuesday, 24 April 2007

Another Bag


Just to prove I am completely bag crazy, here is another bag I designed and made yesterday. It uses another of my favourite IKEA fabrics and I love it. It was really quick to make up as well and worked first time (don't you love it when new designs do that!). I have been using it to cart around my sewing stuff today and I am in love with it.


My body is being mean to me yet again. I think it is terribly sad that it doesn't like me. It is making me less productive, but I am getting in lots of time to check out all my favourite blogs. I will have to make one of those lists on my blog with all my favourites. It will be easier to keep tabs on all the exciting craftiness going on.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I loved this bag so much I bought the company! No! I hijacked the pattern from Jess and made my own. It went together so easily! Jess you should sell your patterns - they are so well designed!

sue said...

What a wonderful bag, and I think I will have to make a visit to Ikea and see what new fabrics they have that I can turn into nice things like you do. It seems a great size too, and I have a passion for handmade bags and the pile is getting bigger, although I try to swap and change them so they all get used.