Friday, 20 April 2007

A bit of sewing

Please note: There is no natural light in my house, so taking pictures is a bit impossible.


My knitting has progressed since I last posted. Not as much as I would have liked, but progress is good. I finished the back and now have started a front. I forget which it is. As you can see it is very small still, but I am sure it will grow in the next few days.


I am a bag lady ( I love bags and I am always making new ones). I was inspired while over at craftster when I saw this great bag. I didn't read the tutorial, I just made him to suit my stuff. It was great fun and really quick to make up. I thought it would be nice to have a new bag for when school goes back.


Now to concentrate on the homework that is due first week back.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I love your monster bag! He looks so hungry. I hope you feed him lots!

Tessa said...

I like cheese... and monsters, in fact, I am a monster. You should put cheese in your bag, I know for a fact that monsters like cheese.