Friday, 25 May 2007

Here I am!


Ok, I have been tagged. I guess that means I should tell you stuff about me.

IF YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED CHECK THIS OUT FOR YOUR BLOG:

this is how it works: Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those who are tagged need to write on their own blog those 7 facts as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.

1. I am the eldest of eight children and we were all home schooled. I love to go to my mums house and play (with mum and with my younger siblings). We all love to make things in varying degrees.

2. I love the taste of pink (ice-cream, lollies, fairy floss, etc).

3. I love to make costumes and go to see favourite movies all dressed up (Star Wars, Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean).

4. I can't stand swimming and pools. I don't think its fun. I only ever enter a pool if it is so hot I am melting.

5. I don't know how to play chess - and I am proud of it!

6. I prefer staying home over everything else. I hate going out to dinner and just going out in general. I like it when my bloke gets take away so we can eat in - at home!.

7. Computers out number the people in my house two to one.

After doing this I discovered that I am terribly boring and I couldn't think of anything to write.

1 comment:

Swirlyarts said...

Not boring - it's facts like these that people wouldn't necessarily know about you that are interesting to share!