Thursday, 17 May 2007

Lots of sewn stuff

I have recently been discovering how much 'finished stuff' I have in my house taking up space. I love lots of it desperately and would never part with it, but some of it I could let go of. I need to get myself organised and put all the extras on my Etsy.



This is a cute little bird I made while at my mothers house one day . . .


. . . and here is a giraffe I made from the leftovers of a printed fabric I made curtains from . . .


. . . this is the contents of my side table next to my comfy chair . . .


. . . and here is a little pile of finished toys sitting next to my bag of stuffing . . .


. . . here is one corner of my very messy sewing table with my favourite 'grey dude' on it . . .

. . . a shelf of stuff . . .

. . . and more stuff. Those photos made my house look quite messy. Well, I guess it is a bit messy, but I promise its all 'creative' mess.

Something else exciting is my mum is a blogger now too! Her current post is a very enjoyable one to read (great crafty pics). So if you are reading this (me imagining that people read my blog), go and have a look!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love your lil birdy!!!! actually I love all your stuff, but he is extra appealing!!

~CraftyMummy2two~ said...

I just love your stuffies to cute... And Your monster puch adorable.. I found your blog through craftster

~CraftyMummy2two~ said...

ps.. my house looks the same way