Wednesday, 27 June 2007

Button badges!

A few exciting things have happened recently. The first is I have updated my Etsy shop. I have included a pattern for this elephant. I have decided to make most of my softies into patterns and will be adding them gradually to my shop. Another exciting thing is I bought a button machine! I have wanted one for a while and so has my brother, so we bought it together. It is so exciting that after I made my first button I had to dance around the room.


This picture is a bit blurry but I think it shows a little how exciting these are. My brother has made heaps of buttons which he is using to decorate a bag. I am busy in Illustrator designing pretty things for more buttons destined for my Etsy shop (these ones are mine). My last exciting thing is about school. I have been dyeing and embellishing every hour or every day for the last few weeks and my projects are nearing completion. I am really happy with the results and I plan to have a big post about it all soon. No pictures yet, but hopefully they will be worth waiting for.

Oh, and lots of Harry Potter projects finished soon.

2 comments:

picperfic said...

those badges look great! I can feel your enthusiasm and look forward to seeing the results of all your hard work. I love to use Illustrator, it was part of the graphic design qualification that I studied for in 2002/3. These programmes change so fast though. Love the elephant too!

Martha said...

I love badges! They always were & always will be cool! desireable! & awesome. The best bit is having content control over your badges. My best were my Bing & Fred badges. I wonder what ever happened to them?