Thursday, 21 June 2007

Scrappy cabin swap!


A few days ago I received my package from Helen. We were participating in the scrappy cabin swap over at Melly & me. I came home from school and it was waiting for me. The fabrics she sent are so bright and cheerful, and I have lots of ideas of what I want to make. I know we are supposed to make scrappy cabin blocks, but I am going to use some for something else a bit special too.

I have been feeling a little unproductive at the moment. Hopefully I can find a burt of energy soon and do a bunch of the sewing which is swimming around in my head!

3 comments:

sue said...

Ooh lucky you to join that swap. You got so many great green fabrics there, and I am sure they will remotivate you to make something wonderful out of them too.

Melly said...

Yummy, yummy scraps and a happy swap - perfect!!!!! I can't wait to see what you make with them =)

Helen said...

Hi Jess, glad it arrived safely. :)