Friday, 7 September 2007

Appliqué . . . oh how I love thee!


Here lies a pillow I made a couple of days ago. I thought I was making a pillow with some flowers appliquéd on it, but I apparently made a monster pillow. I don't know how it happened, but somehow that is what it turned out to be. Even though it didn't turn out quite like I thought I really enjoyed making it. It made me feel really happy to make something pretty with no purpose in mind. I have been drawing a lot lately so hopefully soon I will have something nice to show.

3 comments:

sue said...

I thought it was a monster pillow too. How cute. It looks as though you love buttons too, and your spinning yarn looks great too.

Swirlyarts said...

I love the bits round the edge and the colour is great too!

Life's little stuff said...

Definitely monster! But a nice one : )