Wednesday, 12 December 2007

Oh, Christmas Tree


It is finally Christmas at my house. Our tree has only just found its way out if the box. It is a small and simple tree but I love it all the same. I normally put the tree up near the beginning of November, but due to life have only just made it. I have only got two weeks before Christmas now to enjoy it.

Aside from Christmas trees I have other exciting news. I felt a bit weird about telling blogland about this, but well, its practically my whole life at the moment. So if I don't talk about it then I have nothing else to say. I am pregnant! Three months to be precise. I am very excited but also very sick. I haven't done much of anything in the past few months as shown by my blog absence. Anyway I hope to be feeling better soon and sewing, sewing, sewing!

3 comments:

Life's little stuff said...

Best News Ever
Huggs Tina

Swirlyarts said...

Oooh - fab news!! Congratulations :)

Kris said...

I love your tree and nativity. You are just sooooooooooo clever!!!