Thursday, 6 March 2008

Preggo Picture

I haven't got sewing goodness to show, but I wanted to post something. This is a very glamorous (can you tell I'm tired) picture of me showing off my baby bump for my sister overseas. I already sent it to her but had other sisters telling me I should blog it so they can see too (not that they don't see me in real life). Anyway, here is me and my bump. It keeps growing and growing. I think its all pretty exciting. I am still feeling sick, just not all the time. Its a good thing too because I am now an official Uni bum. Its good fun but very tiring. All that walking! Anyway, I might have some artiness to show off after a week or two. We will see.


2 comments:

Lucy Lou said...

You have the prettiest preggers bump ever! And you know what else? You're my favourite uni bum friend!

Valerie said...

You are so cute! I am excited for you. Great blog.