Thursday, 10 July 2008

Nappies on a baby


How amazing is this. The nappies work! My boy has been using them now for a few days and so far they have done their job well. I don't have a full compliment yet (meaning I am doing washing very often to keep up), but the rest will be finished soon. I went to my mums for a sewing day this week to get more sewing done. Its great because there are hundreds of people there willing to cuddle a baby. We did get a lot done and will have another sewing day next week to finish off.


I didn't get a photo of the covers this time as my boy thought I should be holding him, not taking photo's of him.

I am really pleased with how it all turned out. The fabric and pattern is great and the snaps make them so easy.

2 comments:

joeyp said...

babies have funny belly buttons :)

mellyandrosie said...

GOOD ON YOU!!! They look fabulous!! And I hear a happy Birthday is in order!!!!