Wednesday, 13 August 2008

Orange food

I love orange food. Carrots, pumpkin, sweet potato, mandarins, oranges, fanta . . . I know fanta isn't food but it is orange. I guess I just like orange. Recently I have been eating lots of oranges - the original orange food. I have also been baking alot with oranges.


Little cakes are my current favourite thing to make right now. I make them without a recipe, as I am too tired to read. They usually turn out pretty yummy.


I made a larger batch today to take out to a friends house. The boy loves to go out. Everyone pays him heaps of attention and fight over him.

2 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

I love cakes with citrus flavours! I must make up a batch of orange cakes.

Your son looks super cute in his warm overalls.

Kris said...

I love orange things too. And lemon things. And lime things... And...