Monday, 29 September 2008

Bamboo Knitting Needles


I really don't like knitting with metal knitting needles. I'm not sure exactly why, but it just "feels" weird. Because of this I have always favoured plastic, except for skinny ones because they are too bendy. Last year I discovered bamboo knitting needles and I love them! They feel great and aren't bendy at all. So anyway, I went to spotlight the other day and bought five pairs for $1. I felt pretty special. One day I ill ditch all my metal needles in favour of bamboo ones!

2 comments:

Kris said...

Your photos are so beautiful!

Aim said...

Ooh, I love bamboo needles too! I really like the clicking now of metal needles, though I didn't at first. I think they each have their use (though I'm still trying to find a use for plastic ones!) Love your blog!