Friday, 24 October 2008

To market to market . . .


. . . to buy a fat pig! Tomorrow I am going to the Fullarton Plant and Craft Market, not to buy a fat pig but to sell one. My mum, sister and I are having a stall and are going to be selling some of the great stuff we make. We will have a mixture of toys, bags and jewellery, and it should be a fun day out. The rest of the market will be fun too. When we visited last month there were lots of stalls with fresh produce and yummy things to eat. I will take the camera and report back on how it went!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Jess, goodluck at the markets. Hope you do well!
I'd come and have a looksie but we have an insanely full on day tomorrow with photos. baptism, big family do in th evening. Not much time for anything unfortunately, but I'm looking forward to hearing about your fat pig :P

Sell lots and have fun!

Kris said...

Lol! This is funny, because I have been singing that song in my head everytime I think about going to the market. We must be twins separated at birth! (Or maybe just related somehow!!!)

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Good luck with your market stall - your pile of softies look adorable!!!