Saturday, 22 November 2008

Great bark

Today was the second time we went to the Fullarton Plant and Craft Market. Even though the weather wasn't the greatest the turn out was great and we all had a fun time (Mum, my sisters, the boy and my hubby).


Here is our stand. We were in the same spot, but I think we were much prettier than last time. We had pretty fabric to cover our tables and had a sign and good bunting etc.




Since last month I bought a little clothes line, which we have used to display quilts, clothes, bags and other things. I think the market was really an excuse for me to buy it. Ever since I was a little girl I always wanted a little clothes line to hang dolly clothes from. Home corner was my favourite as a child.


While there we saw this tree with the most amazing bark. I just love the colours and the way it is peeling off!


And there was this guy in the tree just above us. He seemed quite happy up there, and drew many admirers. There was also a dead crow in the tree too, but I'm not showing a picture of that!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

What a fabulous looking stall! Wished I was there to have a good look!

Kris said...

It was a great day despite the rain!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Love yoour little clothes line!! Perfect display for your bags and toys!

Kate said...

Your stall looks great!

Suzanne said...

If only I lived closer, the money I could spend at your booth!

I would like to purchase the dragon pattern, please. E-mail the price and the best way to send the funds to you.