Friday, 5 December 2008

Its Christmas!


It's Christmas at our house! It took a little longer to get the tree up than usual but it is up now and we are enjoying it (especially the little man). We have also decked out our living room with pretty lights. I love to sit in a dark room at night with the lights on. Especially when it is still and quiet. I have also been listen to lots of Christmas music lately. My husband always has music playing, so I have been queuing up all my favourite Christmas music. So fun! Now I just have to decide what we will be doing Christmas day and finish making presents. Christmas is coming really fast this year!

4 comments:

Lotti said...

This christmas will be so special with a little person to share it with. I'm sure he will be very fascinated by the lights and all the beautiful things that you have around the house. Christmas is such a special and beautiful season of the year. I love your nativity....I have always wanted one and I'm thinking of getting one this year.

Dee said...

Merry Christmas.
I've enjoyed being a voier(?) for sometime now, but I've enjoyed your blog so much i would love to be a bit more friendly from now on. I think we have more than a few connections even though I don't think we have ever met in person. I used to teach Joe when I moved into your parents ward 3 years ago. and I believe you're in my mum's ward. She's primary president. And are you married to one of the Ween boys because Steven and I were in the same class in Primary till my parents moved us away from Para Hills.
Come and says "Hi" if you're not already too busy.

Kris said...

Oh how I love your christmas banner! So cool.

Chookyblue...... said...

a beautiful tree and very cool header.........