Friday, 12 December 2008

It's raining its pouring . . .


Ok, it's not exactly pouring but this weather is considered 'rain' and not just the 'showers' we always seem to have. Of course it decides to rain when I forget to bring the clothes in!


The little man needed to go out so we went out for a walk and enjoyed getting rained on. We live right near the linear park and love to walk along the Torrens River (it's much more like a winter creek) and it was flowing a little because of the rain. It was so pretty and soothing that the little man fell asleep!

2 comments:

Lotti said...

I love it when it rains, it makes everything look so new and fresh...and the smell is nice too. My grandmother used to say that she loved it when it rained on the clothes because it made them smell so nice.

Kris said...

Rain in Adelaide! How exciting. I saw kids wading in the gutters. So long since I've seen that.