Monday, 22 December 2008

A new toy!


Last night we went to Christmas at my Grandma's house, and much fun was had by all! The little boy enjoyed the masses of people and playing pass the parcel (him) and I enjoyed seeing all my great relations. We open presents youngest to oldest and my boy was given a rattle and a gift voucher for Windmill. As you can see the new toy is delicious, and I am pretty excited about visiting Windmill soon!


I have also been getting a bit of clothes sewing done (while finishing off Christmas presents) and here are some baggy pants for the boy. This time I am using whatever fabric I have in my stash, so I think there will be some interesting outfit combinations!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Good for you for using up fabric...what's that old phrase...."Use it up, Wear it out, Make it do, or do without"...I think that's correct!