Saturday, 27 December 2008

We're going to the Zoo!


And not just once but hundreds of times all next year!My mum got me and my hubby Zoo membership for Christmas. When I was a kid we had zoo membership most of the time and we all loved going to the zoo. It's great to just go to see a few things and not feel like you have to be there all day. I am also pretty excited to take my little boy there. He is so fascinated by animals, I think he would love it! I keep singing that song - 'We're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo. How about you, you, you. You can come too, too, too. We're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo.'

3 comments:

bettsy said...

That's wonderful. I went to the Adelaide Zoo back in 1993 and it was great then. I think it would be wonderful to wake up and just say , " let's go to the zoo today".
Have fun.

Kris said...

'How about you, you? You can come too, too...' Glad you like it. This year there will be Giant Panadas too, too! Goin' to the zoo!

Lotti said...

Well I'll be honest here, I have been to Monato Zoo, but have never been to the Adelaide Zoo. You have inspired me to go. I would love to go to Monato again. Those cheetahs are absolutely awesome.