Friday, 30 January 2009

Plum Jam


Not the prettiest photo ever but some of the yummiest jam ever! I am biased because I made it, but my bloke says it's yummy too (ok, he is biased as well). I love to make jam. It is such a simple thing but it always makes me feel clever. I need to feel clever at the moment because I haven't been very productive lately. Being productive is very important to me. I always feel I should be doing something, and not just anything but something important and productive. What with this hot weather, and moving the house around (because its small and we haven't enough space), and not having enough space, and having a baby boy who is wonderful but exhausting I haven't been doing much on my to do list. Enough of a grumble, I think I might go and have a chicken, lettuce and plum jam sandwich!

2 comments:

Lotti said...

Plum Jam, my favourite and I bet it tastes good too. Home made Jam is so much nicer than shop brought. I know it's not that hard to make jam, but I always think that people who make their own are so clever. And about not feeling very productive, look at that gorgeous Jacket you just made....I think you are very clever and productive to. I have lots of projects that I want to get done, but am so unmotivated. Perhaps it's just this awful heat that makes me feel this way at the moment.

Lotti said...

Actually my project at the moment is to make my niece Tracey's wedding dres....she is getting engaged in February and married in May. I'm pretty excited about that.