Wednesday, 25 February 2009

Bike trailer


Life has been busy lately and full of things to do - none of which have been sewing! It sounds a little sad but not too much. I have been playing lots with my little boy, going for walks, visiting friends, reading blogs, etc. It is quite fun. The most exciting thing I have been doing is riding my bike. I love riding my bike but haven't done so since before I was pregnant with my little boy. I have recently aquired a bike trailer, so now we can ride anywhere! It is brilliant and the boy loves it!

3 comments:

Lotti said...

oooooh....really nice. That looks great....so much room inside for not only the little man, but also parcels or library books etc. I bet he thinks it's pretty good going in that ....he can see out everywhere. It's such an amazing world when you are a baby....everything is awesome and new.

Kris said...

Aha! So you've been biking! Just wait until he can do phrases and shouts, "Faster Mummy, faster!" as you whoosh down hills. Such fun!

Rest is not idleness said...

That trailer looks great fun, although I don't envy you when you have to go uphill, will be a bit of a slog then.
take care
Pip