Tuesday, 3 February 2009

I invented a shirt!


My grandma had a clear out of her sewing stuff a while back and I was lucky enough to get lots of great fabric and also some sure fit designs pattern kits. At the time I wasn't sure if I would use it, but now that I have a little boy at my house who doesn't fit real sizes it has been great.


This is the shirt I invented. It fits great and is so much cooler than the t-shirts my little man has been wearing up until now. I have always found shirts a little scary, but this one was quite painless! Grandma, your my hero!

3 comments:

Kris said...

your shirt is wonderful!

Lotti said...

You are clever....I love that shirt, it's cute....and will look great on that gorgeous boy of yours. That pattern kit from your grandma looks good!!

Dee said...

nice work on the shirt. lucky you on the materials. too bad on the child size problem. best wishes on the parenting thing.