Wednesday, 25 March 2009

Pay it forward


While visiting simpleyjoolz I noticed she was doing "Pay if forward" so now I am doing it too! Joolz will be sending me something handmade in the next 12 months and I want to do the same for three people.

So, I will make something special for the first three people who comment on this post, and those commenters can do their own "Pay it forward" on their blog. I will make and send off the goodies sometime in the next 12 months. If you are interested in playing leave a comment on this post and you can then play "Pay it forward" on your blog!

5 comments:

Beth said...

I would love to take part, I've never done a pay it forward!

Cassie said...

Sounds fun. I'd love to do a PIF, but I don't have a blog.

Nicola said...

I love your work and have a little pink cottage that it would look gorgeous in...I also love the whole concept of paying it forward & cried buckets at the film!
I will add it to my blog tomorrow
Thank you for the post & thanks to the "upstairs fella" for me finding it :)
Nic xx

Nicola said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammy James said...

Is it too late for me to join in this? I know I am the 4th comment but maybe the third participant IYKWIM.
lol