Monday, 23 March 2009

Somthing in the mail


Today I got my quilt from the Four Season Quilt Swap made for me by modern jax. It is beautiful and I am not the only fan - the little boy loves it too. He was helping me to take photos of it.


I love the colours. You can't see so well in the photo but the quilting is with dark blue and so is the binding.



The back is pieced (as all my favourite backs are) with the same fabrics as the front. I am not sure yet where in my house it will live. It is possible that it will be used as a dolly quilt as my little man loves it so much!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Yah! I'm so glad it made it safely and that you like it!

Rest is not idleness said...

I like it, reminds me of trees and the wind swirling through them.
Pip

Lotti said...

That is a nice quilt. Your little fella is so cute looking at the quilt....he obviously likes it.

Kris said...

What a lovely photo! He sure loves that quilt. (It is soooooooo beautiful in real life!)