Thursday, 23 April 2009

Walking adventures


We have had our bike trailer for a while now and I have enjoyed riding with my little man. The best thing is he likes it too! In the past few weeks we got a strolling kit for the trailer so we can use it as a stroller when we get somewhere. Its also really great for just talking for a walk. The large rear wheels make it so easy to push and the swivel wheels make the steering great.


There hasn't been much sewing at my house the past little while. My little baby (who will be one in less than two months) is going through a mummy stage. I don't mind as he is such a fun person to be with! We spend most of our days playing - its a fun life!

1 comment:

Lotti said...

Every time I see this little guy he just makes me want to smile. He is so cute. Wow, it's hard to believe he will be 1 in less than two months....that time has just flown. Makes you realise that you have to enjoy each and every single moment.