Friday, 1 May 2009

Overalls and standing up!


Lots of warm clothes sewing has been happening at my house. Every morning before the little man can get dressed for the day I have to quickly sew a pair of overalls! It might sound silly but it is his happiest time and I find it great motivation. I can sew them up quite quickly as they are very simple lined overalls (I made the pattern). I use the snap machine for doing them up so it is all very quick and easy! Over the past few weeks my nearly one year old has learnt to crawl, pull himself up on things, walk along while holding on to things and let go for several seconds while balancing! He thinks he is very clever (which he is of course!). He follows me and his dad round the house now which is very fun. He has discovered things he never knew existed and especially loves all the fun things in the recycling bin! I am pretty excited for when he walks and we can go walking together. He wants to walk very much and he is slowly but surely getting there!

2 comments:

Lotti said...

Oh Jess, he is so cute and the overalls are gorgeous. He is growing up so much and is as sweet as ever. What a beautiful face....he is so expressive. Before you know it he will be walking unaided and then the running around starts ....then he will really keep you on your toes.

Cassie said...

Aww, that's my boy! Ok, well my nephew. LOL!
Those overalls are great, they feel so nice too. Overalls are the best. I must find some long overalls for my Jayden too. They are fantastic for this crawling stage.
I can't believe they are nearly one. Where has the time gone? It's been a fun ride though :)