Friday, 29 May 2009

Paper bag swap


This morning while playing duplo with my little man we got a package from the Australia Post dude. My swap partner made me a beautiful bag . . .


. . . and a note book cover and needle book. I am always writing down ideas and making lists and now I can do it in book with such a pretty cover!


The needle book is pretty special too. It can open both ways! I don't know if that makes sense but I can't really explain it better. I need a new needle book so it is a very welcome addition to my sewing aids!


And she even made something extra special for my little man. This cute drawstring bag is made with fishy fabric and the boy likes it very much indeed. It is full of little books and has been carried around the house all afternoon!

3 comments:

Tammy James said...

oh all gorgeous! A needle book definitely on my wish list, I am eyeing one off on Etsy ATM and it is gorgeous but I can't 'really' justify the price. I filled My Dd's goody bags this afternoon with note books and crayons stickers etc, your little mans reminded me of them.

MissyMack said...

Oh what fabulous items you got!!! The bag is lovely, as is the notebook cover, and needlebook. And the bag for your litle man is brilliant! Hope you don't mind if I 'borrow' some of your photos for my blog. :)

sandra said...

It was a pleasure making them for you Jessica, (and the boy of course!!) Glad you like them.