Tuesday, 2 June 2009

Another package received!


My swap partner received her package today so I get to show you pictures of what I made her!


A little pouch with paisley embriodery and snaps to keep it closed, because snaps are the best ever.


A cute little owl because everyone needs a softie to keep them company.


And a notebook because everyone likes to write things down. I really enjoyed this swap, both making stuff for my partner and getting an exciting parcel myself. I will have to keep my eye out for another swap to join soon!

2 comments:

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Hello! It's really funny because I just saw what you had made over on Missy Mack's blog after finding her through my friend Maree at Farmyard Crafts and then 5 minutes later I was searching Etsy for a dragon pattern and bought yours then popped over to have a look at your blog! I then realised it was all connected! Doesn't the internet make the world a tiny place?!

Lucy x

Farmyard Crafts said...

Your goodies are gorgeous! Hope your parcel arrives soon too!! This has been a super fun swap!