Thursday, 1 October 2009

Summer sleeping bag


It is very exciting, sewing happened at my house today! It has been a long while but I finally managed it. The hint of changing seasons and the need fo summer clothing for my little man has prompted me to get organised and sewing. I made this sleeping bag start to finish (made the pattern and all) and it must be ok because the boy is napping in it as I type. The next thing on my to do list is to cut out shirts and cottony overalls and shorts. Maybe after that I will sew tiny baby clothes and then maybe quilts and then maybe . . . I do get a little carried away.

2 comments:

Kris said...

Wow! I'm so impressed by your sewing! I sewed a curtain!

Pip at Rest is not idleness said...

It is still only a hint of changing seasons, I have been looking at my summer clothes and thinking that I need to sort through them, but it still seems to cool yet. I love your little sleeping bag, such a great idea.