Friday, 23 July 2010

Gardening



Our house has a very small backyard, but there is a small strip of dirt running along the side fence. It gets an ok amount of sun and grows weeds very well so the little man and I decided to pull the weeds and put some plants in. We bought some seedling (herbs) and planted some broad bean seeds. Proof here that I am very impatient but I lost interest because plants grow slow. I am the sort of person that wants to do everything quickly! The past few days have been exciting though as the broad beans have started to come up! We are all excited again so are headed to the shop soon to buy some more seeds.

5 comments:

Kris said...

Love the header! Your garden looks very fun.

Tracey said...

Ha ha, you are the same type of gardener as me. At least you weeded!

Life's little stuff said...

Broad Beans are really the best thing to grow! those look fantastic! happy gardening : ) MnM

Amanda Monteiro said...

Nice blog!!
http://elpalpite.blogspot.com

joeyp said...

oh it makes me want to grow things in my garden!