Saturday, 21 August 2010

Progress . . .


It is the end of my second week of sewing for Christmas and so far I haven't accomplished this weeks goal. I am getting close though so not to worry. I think I have just had a slow week. I get to the end of the day with both kids in bed (sewing time) and just feel flat with no energy or motivation. What I manage most nights is a dvd and some knitting. I borrowed a bunch of dvds from my mum and just finished watching Miss Pettigrew Lives For A Day, which I loved.


I am knitting me a vest and I think it will be summer by the time I finish it!


And some new fabric waiting to be turned into clothes for my kids.

4 comments:

Pip at Rest is not idleness said...

Your free motion quilting is looking lovely. I can remember my mother saying that she would stay up till the wee hours of the morning sewing because that was the only time she got free from us kids, I suppose it hasn't changed.

Life's little stuff said...

You are so talented! I love the flower quilting! Its beautiful. How did you do that?
Just looked at the other pics… troll, fortune cookies and love letters : )…you are amazing!!
Take care. Hope to see you at the shops again : )

Kris said...

Oh I loved that too! So weird. Just my kind of movie!

Lorraine said...

You are way ahead of me when it comes to Christmas stitching......and there will be summer days that need a vest!