Thursday, 24 March 2011

Out and about


We went to the city today so we could visit the Jeanie Baker exhibition 'Mirror'. It was good and very short person friendly. If only a school group didn't rock up soon after we did we would have stayed longer. We also visited my sister at uni and had to stop and play on this piano on the way back to the train. It said Play me I'm yours, so we did. There has been a bunch of sewing at my house and I am on the verge of finishing things even! It's pretty exciting.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

oh!!! How FUN!!!! I saw that these were going to be around in the paper the other day, I'm going to need to find some and crank out a tune or two!!

Pip at Rest is not idleness said...

I was at the Botanic Gardens on Tuesday and looked in on the exhibition but it was packed with school groups so I didn't go in, it's on till May so I'm planning to go back. There was a piano at the gardens as well, somewhere near the museum.

Sue said...

I love the 'play me..' pianos, we have a couple up this way. Your boy looks like he knows what he's doing - watch out Mozart!

joolzmac said...

What a cool idea these pianos are. I have a picture of my daughter playing this one (under the Morphett St bridge near Uni SA?). I bet your boy loved it!

Joolz