Tuesday, 11 October 2011

Cut, paste, laminate!

While I was pregnant with my first child I worried a lot. I worried that the pregnancy wouldn't stick, I worried that the baby wouldn't have the correct number of fingers and toes, I worried that he would be born too early, I worried he would be born too late. I worried about lots of things, including whether he would like making things with his mum. Luckily for me he stuck, grew 10 fingers and 10 toes, was born pretty much bang on time and is the best maker I have met in a long time. I am so blessed!

Today we got out a stack of old kids magazines and cut out good pictures, stuck them to card and then laminated them. So good. This is our making table after we cleaned up a bunch. And yes, the table is covered in sharpie drawings.

3 comments:

Kell Bell said...

LOVE THIS POST!

Lotti said...

You express so well what lots of us thought when we were pregnant .... lovely post.

Sue said...

sharing something you love with someone you love is THE bestest funnest thing... my best moment lately was when we were at the shops and Xan said "mum, that persons dress is a bit m.o.b." (mother of the bride - from Project Runway) I love that kid!