Sunday, 30 October 2011

Matching . . .



Today I have been cutting out and sewing. Fabric is just so cheerful and so are clothes for my little ones! This pink one has just been finished. Well, not the buttons and buttonholes. For some reason I am having trouble doing that bit. So far I have five dresses and one shirt sewn, but none are completely finished all for the same reason. My kind mother has offered to help me with that. Anyway, back to this pink dress! As you can see I used the offcuts to make a dress for a dolly too! I used this 'nakey baby' pattern and it worked really well.



As a child I always thought matching clothes made from cutains was the ultimate, (Think The Sound of Music) and I guess I still think that way. Dresses for my girls and a shirt for my boy. Hopefully I will put buttons on them and have some great action shots soon!

3 comments:

Lotti said...

These are gorgeous ... what a great job you have done. I hate putting in zips ... so I think everyone has their pet hates with regard to sewing.

Sarah said...

That is so cool!!!!

Seriously good stuff.

I hope I can do this soon with my new overlocker : o )

Kell Bell said...

Love it!! "The hills are alive"! Love matchy matchy stuff