Friday, 25 November 2011

Happy


Shay over at Quilting in My Pyjamas does this thing called Favourite Things Friday. I like the idea very much so am joining in! I blog mostly about lovely nice things because it helps me stay cheerful (a hard task some days) and so blogging about something every Friday that just makes me feel happy is something I need to do.

This is a picture of my happy. My little girl calls it such because of candles on birthday cakes. It's a tea light in a lantern from IKEA. I saw a display with dozens of these hanging from the ceiling and knew I needed to do that at my house. So I don't freak my poor husband out I am going to buy them one at a time. This is my first.

11 comments:

Lotti said...

That is so pretty, I love the blue ... really nice.

Kris said...

Going to light my happys tonight. And take some photos of our Christmas lights to share on blogs.

Diary of a Flutter.Kat said...

Soooooo pretty!
I feel a trip to Ikea coming on hehehe :)
Great FTF!

Larri @ Seams Inspired said...

Love this! And love your idea of filling a room with 'happys'. Might have to steal that from you. LOL That blue is so pretty. Can't wait to see your entire collection. Happy FTF! ☺

Sqquee said...

That is really pretty!

Shay said...

I love these Mrs. Picklesticks and have a load of them myself. I'm going to put them up outside this weekend so this post was an amazing coincidence.

Lash out girl- buy 10 at once !

Thank you for dropping by . I agree some weeks Friday is the day that reminds me that we all have much to be thankful for. (it;s hard to remember that on other days sometimes !)

Kate said...

Very pretty. Love the soft light it gives off. I can see why your girl class it your Happy.

Baa-Me Kniits said...

They look really cute...we don't have an Ikea up here :-(

thea said...

Very pretty! I've never seen them but am thinking I might need one this year ..

Michelle Ridgway said...

Oh that is so pretty and several will be gorgeous.

Sue said...

Take me shopping Jess! I need my happy!