Sunday, 1 January 2012

It's 2012!

2011 was an interesting year. I had a baby, got my licence, bought a car and started editing a homeschooling newsletter. I also sewed, played, baked, etc. Sometimes life felt so terrible I wanted to cry (and did). Other times it was the most wonderful thing ever.I am a list maker and have lots of things I want to accomplish in 2012. My 'to do' list is already very long! I want to sew more of my kids clothes, make more quilts, de-clutter and organise everything, work in the garden and many more. Generally speaking though I have three goal for the new year.

simplify
live more purposfully
be happy

If I manage to do these even half the time I think we will have a good year.I hope all you lovelies in blog land enjoy starting your 2012 and I leave you with some pics of my favourite people!




6 comments:

Kris said...

Looks like a good list! Love that last photo. Giggling in front of a camera!

Lotti said...

Good post ..... great plans. Those little people are very very cute. What a smiley little one your youngest is.

Hope 2012 is a great year for you. xoxo

Sarah said...

I like those goals.

Very good for the soul.

Look forward to lots of smiles and laughter. Already started with those GREAT pictures!!!

joe Paton said...

i didnt know you are editing a newsletter!

love your goals for the new year.

Janine said...

what beautiful children :)
they all look happy - hope you have a wonderful year in 2012

Kell Bell said...

Love this post and love you! Your three things for 2012 are perfect!!!