Friday, 6 January 2012

Three year old driving



Hooray for Favourite Things Friday! It's very good for me to reflect on the thing that make me happy - especially on days like today when it feels like I have had three children screaming at me all day. One of my favourite things at the moment is my boys playing Mario Kart Wii! It is so fun to watch their faces while speeding round the track (tongues sticking out and everything) or to hear my little man's squeals of delight as he crashes multiple times into the water.

On a side note I am really trying to sew this week. So far I haven't managed to even sit at the sewing machine. Maybe I will sew tomorrow. Who knows?

10 comments:

joe Paton said...

looks like fun!

Michelle Ridgway said...

Very Cute. I think the 'big' boy is having fun too. LOL!

Lotti said...

That is so cute. I love the looks on both of their faces .... funny. Both glued to the TV screen. I love it when they stick their tongues out ... shows they are getting right into it. I'm hopeless at Mario carts .. I have my hands and arms going all over the place .... Ashlee kills herself laughing at me when I'm doing it, and I'm always crashing, into the water or into the walls and end up going the wrong way. Your little man is probably better than me at that game.

Larri @ Seams Inspired said...

I get a little motion sickness when I watch that game! LOL When my boys were that age, they loved a MickeyMouse Speedway game they played for hours. It was always fun to watch their little bodies and faces while they played. ☺ Happy Friday night! Great favourite!

Shay said...

I bought Mr. P a Wii for Christmas so he can have this much fun with Little P in a few months.

I love that your "boys" are enjoying themselves with such intense concentration. Everyone knows that sticking your tongue out makes a Mario Kart go that much faster !

Marg said...

Looks like a lot of fun for both of them.

Cindy said...

Now that is just way too cute!!! I sooo miss my boys being little like that. They are now 22 & 24. Your 'boys' look like they have very good focus!! :o)

Kate said...

How fun! They do look very focused.

thea said...

how cute!

Mindy said...

What can be happier than having happy kids?