Thursday, 12 April 2012

Blogging again

Um, I haven't blogged in ages. I'm not sure exactly why, but I think it's partly because I lost the charger for my camera, partly because we were moving house and partly because I'm sad. It's not good. I think that generally speaking blogging for me is a sign of happiness. Either I am happy, and so I blog or I blog, and so feel happy(er). So, we have moved, I have determined to find my charger and I am going to be happy!.




It just so happens that our new house has lots of white flowers in the front garden, and so yesterday inspiration struck to do this. The kids loved it!

5 comments:

Rose said...

Seeing your white flower turn blue just made me happy(er). I also love the counter top and kitchen I can see from this picture. Love your blogs!
xox

Sarah said...

The flower changes are very cool! Ummm I should do that when Gus gets a little older.

I sure hope you are WAY more happy than sad...

I know what you mean about lossing chargers etc - I am so lost without my computer which means my emails and photos and all.

Lotti said...

Those flowers look awesome. A change is as good as a holiday so they say. Big hug Jess and hope you feel better soon. You're an awesome mum !!

Kris said...

How awesomely amazing are those flowers? Bet your guys loved them.

kelly said...

The flowers look beautiful!!! What a great idea, your such a cool mum!! I love your blogs they always make me happy(er)!! -mwah-