Saturday, 4 August 2012

The rotary telephone fairy . . .


. . . visited our house today! My brother Joe loves all things retro and has been collecting old phones for a while now. He has recently opened en Etsy shop with some very pretty phones in it. He came to play today and brought a present of play phones! I was thrilled, and my kids were pretty happy too. We have been having lots of fun ringing each other and there have only been a few whacks to the head with a receiver. For some reason blogger wants the photo this way, which is a little disconcerting but it gives you an idea. If I ever have a landline again I am so getting one of these. Probably a green or red one!

2 comments:

joe Paton said...

they work on clip lines too. just saying :)

joe Paton said...

and i meant voip lines.